Insurance for Small Businesses
Insurance for small businesses has been designed to make it easier for you to protect your small to medium sized business by covering all your essential insurance needs into one package. Insurance for small businesses typically includes loss, theft or damage to;
- Contents including stock, customer’s goods in trust, machinery and plant, fixtures and fittings.
- Business Interruption – also known as “loss of profits”.
- Public and Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Goods in Transit
- Loss of Money – this is different to “loss of profits” as it relates to monies kept on your premises.
You can also the following optional cover;
- Employee Dishonesty
- Legal Expenses
- Frozen Foods
- Loss of Licenses
- Loss from flooding and subsidence around your business.