Personal Insurance

While you may wonder if it’s necessary to use a broker rather than a comparison website for your everyday insurance cover, our clients enjoy ensuring their peace of mind knowing that our policies are placed with A-rated insurers and backed up by our great service levels, expert knowledge and high standards of customer service.

Homes are more than just bricks and mortar. Comparison websites might show you the cheapest rates, but they won’t help you get the cover you need or be there when you need to make a claim.

When you ascertain the value of your property, your contents and even the interior features, the amount you insure it for is likely to change over time and it is probably a lot higher now than it was just a few years ago.

As rebuild costs are rising, we are seeing many buildings becoming subject to underinsurance, which could leave you at risk should you need to make a claim, even a partial one. Keeping an eye on reinstatement or replacement costs can be time consuming and challenging. As part of our service, we can obtain professional valuations to determine accurate ‘sums insured.’

If you’d rather speak to a qualified person than a machine, call your local community broking team.

While you may be cost-driven when you choose motor insurance, it’s worth considering the quality and standard of service you will receive with online insurers and comparison websites.

Part of our high standards of service include providing expert advice around enhancements to your motor insurance, including two important yet often overlooked add-ons – Breakdown cover and Legal cover.

Good breakdown cover can be tailored to your requirements. The type of assistance it provides can include:

  • Nationwide vehicle recovery – your car will be taken to a garage or your home.
  • Onward travel – a hire car and often accommodation will be provided if you need to reach your destination and your car cannot be repaired in time.
  • At home – you need help if your car breaks down at home – often because the battery is flat.
  • Car parts cover (for example, tyres or batteries) – this can often result in an increased premium.
  • Overseas cover – if you’re driving through Europe most insurers will provide cover as an add-on or a separate policy.

We can also provide Motor legal protection, also known as car insurance legal cover. Motor legal protection will cover your legal expenses if you are involved in a motor accident which isn’t your fault. It’s worth noting however, that if the accident or incident is your responsibility, legal cover through your car insurance will not cover you.

Whether you’re a frequent business flyer, an intrepid adventurer or returning to a beloved holiday destination, enjoying peace of mind when you are travelling is priceless.

We can offer insurance to protect yourself and your possessions when you travel this year, via a wide range of travel insurance options including tailor-made cover for your individual requirements.

If you have a medical condition, you may still be able to get cover, as we can look at alternative solutions.

Talk to your local broker about your needs:

  • The choice between an Annual or Single trip policy
  • Emergency Medical expenses: choose from £5 million up to £15 million per person
  • Cancellation or curtailment: choose from £1,500 up to £7,500 per person
  • Personal belongings: choose from £750 up to £3,000 per person
  • Missed or delayed departure
  • Optional cover for sports, activities, and cruises

With our unique access to Caravan Insurance providers and schemes designed for all types of caravanning lifestyles, our expert team are confident we can cover your needs and competitive prices.

When selecting your caravan insurance, it’s important to choose the right policy that reflects the type of caravan you own. Types of caravan insurance we offer:

Static Caravan, Touring Caravan Insurance, Motor Home Insurance, Park Home Insurance.

Over the last few years, staycation holidays have been on the rise in the UK and it’s important that your holiday home is covered in the right way. It maybe you use the holiday home for your own personal use or rent it out to holiday makers.

Similar to your personal home insurance, it will cover you for buildings from fixtures and fittings to contents which can include your TVs, sofas and furniture etc. However, it’s important to consider other elements of cover from accidental damage from your guests and during quiet seasons making sure your property is covered while empty and unoccupied.

Our team can gain an understanding of what your needs are and able to match cover in line to ensure you are completely protected if an incident ever occurred.

Why Local

Individuals Choose Us

Community-Focused Insurance

We care about protecting local businesses in our area. We understand the challenges and opportunities you face.

Get to
Know Us

In an online world, nothing beats expert advice from a real person. You get to speak to the same people whenever you need to get in touch.

With a Heart

We’re part of the Benefact Group who give all available profits to good causes.